- Friday, February 6 at Novel Cafe – 1713 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena 91106. 626-683-3309.
7 to 10PM. Jamie Shew (vocals), Roger Shew (bass), Matt Gordy (drums).
- Sunday, February 15 - POP Champagne Bar 33 East Union Street, Old Town Pasadena 91103. 626-795-1295
7 to 9:30PM Trio with Roger Shew (bass), Dean Koba (drums)
- Tuesday, February 17 – Guitar Night – Cody’s Viva Cantina 900 Riverside Dr. Burbank 91506. 818-845-2425 7:30PM – Quartet with John Pisano (guitar), Putter Smith (bass), Tim Pleasant (drums)
- Saturday, February 28 – Pinocchio’s 1449 North Lake, Pasadena. 626-791-7591. 8 to 11PM. Quartet with Jamie Shew (vocals), Blake White (bass), Tim Pleasant (drums)
- Sunday, March 1 – POP Champagne Bar 33 East Union. Pasadena 91103. 626-795-1295. 7 to 9:30PM. Trio with Putter Smith (bass) and Frank Gibson (drums).
- Sunday, March 8 – Aroma Coffee Roasters 95 5th Street, Santa Rosa CA. 2 to 4PM. Duo with Pete Estabrook (trumpet) Riner Scivally (guitar).
Michele Faber - piano / Curro Gálvez – contrabajo / Enric Heredia – batería / Riner Scivally – guitarra
Jazz Sí – Barcelona – Lunes 30 junio – 20:30 horas – al lado de Tallers de Músics – Requesens
- Jueves 26 junio - Café El Despertar – Calle Torrecilla del Leal 18 – Anton Martín Madrid – Cheryl Walters (trombón) /Arturo Mora (contrabajo) / Carlos Rodríguez (batería) – 21:30 – www.cafeeldespertar.com
- Viernes 27 junio - Función Lenguaje – C/ Doctor Fourquet 18 – Lavapies / Madrid – Igor Prochazka (piano) / Christian Pérez (contrabajo) / Diego Gutiérrez (baterîa) – 21:30 – www.funcionlenguaje.com.
- Thursday, October 9, 2014 – El Despertar – Lavapiés, Madrid. Trio with Christian Pérez (contrabajo) y Nirankar Khalsa (batería) 22:00 horas
- Tuesday, April 1st @ 8PM $20 – Jazz at the Cap, 13752 Ventura Blvd. Sherman Oaks. 91423. The Gary Foster Quintet
- Thursday, April 3 @ 7 to 9:30PM – Sake Sushi 2270 Honolulu Ave, Montrose 91020. 818-249-7253. Quartet with Jack Daro (bass) / Sinclair Lott (drums) / Johan Larchenweg (trombone)
- Friday, April 4th @ 3:30PM – Fiore Café 1000 Fremont Ave. South Pasadena, 91030. 626-441-2280. Trio with Michael Alvídrez (bass) / Javier Vergara (sax)
- Friday, April 4th @ 7PM – Novel Café 1713 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena 91106. 626-683-3309. Trio with Johan Larchenweg (bass) / Dean Koba (drums)
- Saturday, April 5th @ 8PM – Pinocchio’s Pizza 1449 North Lake Ave. Pasadena. 626-791-7591. VR Smith Group – VR Smith (vocals) / Chuck Manning (sax) / Johan Larchenweg (trombone) / Roger Shew (bass) / Sinclair Lott (drums)
- Wednesday, May 1st – Equator Café – 22 Mills Place, Pasadena 91105. 626-564-8656. Trio with Blake White (bass), Tim Pleasant (drums). 7:30 to 10:30PM.
- Friday, May 3rd – Fiore Market Café – 1000 Fremont Ave. South Pasadena 91030. 626-441-2280. Duo with Javier Vergara (sax) 4 to 5PM>
- Friday, May 3rd – Novel Café – 1713 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena 91106. 626-683-3309. Quartet with Javier Vergara (sax), Roger Shew (bass), Tim Pleasant (drums). 7 to 10PM.
- Saturday, May 4th – Firefly Bistro – 1009 El Centro Street, South Pasadena. 91030. Quartet with Javier Vergara (sax), Blake White (bass), Sinclair Lott (drums). 7 to 9PM. The South Pasadena Eclectic Music Festival.
- Wednesday, May 15th – Café El Despertar – Calle Torrecilla de Leal, 18 Madrid, Spain. Quartet with Isla Eckinger (trombone), Arturo Mora (bass), Carlos Rodríguez (drums). 10PM www.cafeeldespertar.com
- Sunday, May 19th – Espacio Ronda – Madrid. With the Igor Prochazka Trio – Igor Prochazka (piano), Christián Pérez (bass), Diego Gutiérrez (drums). 10PM www.espacioronda.com
My son, Schell Scivally created this website for me. I will be posting concert and gig information from time to time. Thanks for visiting us. Riner Scivally
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers during my long illness. I am much better now and looking forward to seeing you soon. Riner
The Scivally/Sills Quintet has a new cd – “Keys Found” – that is available at www.cdbaby.com.